IGD’s Sentinel+™ 2-Wire protocol uses a 2 core cable for both power and data communications. Not only fewer terminations, Sentinel+™ 2-Wire protocol has no polarity requirement for its connections. Cable terminations are reduced, No polarity requirements means fewer errors and faster installs.
Why Choose IGD’s 2-Wire ATEX Gas Detector?
- Pre-calibrated: ready to use and directly linked to the TOCSIN 750/650 2-wire series control panels
- Only two wires: Allows communication over the power cables, no polarity required
- 2-core cable: Save up to 70% on installation costs
- Easily upgrade current systems: Using the existing power cables
- Multiple I/O: as standard with each detector, solid state and relay outputs, digital and analog inputs
- Easily integrated: more detectors and accessories where needed
- Mixture of detectors: Any mix of safe area or any type of ATEX detectors can be networked together with I/O cards, alarms, illuminated signage etc.